Sunday, June 22, 2008

Super Blogger this weekend


Yesterday ended up being a fantastic day! Mike and I drove up to Iowa to get a few things done. We spent about 5 hours there and accomplished so much! First, I tried on my actual wedding dress for the first time. I absolutely LOVE it! Nevermind the fact that I need to lose about 5 pounds and it's 2 inches too short... they swear to me they can fix it.. so all I can do is cross my fingers. And, as luck would have it, I found the most perfect shoes to go with my dress. The shoes literally look like they were made to go with the dress. My #1 find!! I LOVE it all! YAY!

Next, we went to a different tux place..Mike has already selected everything from Duckys but we weren't huge fans of the shirt they offer with their tuxes. After calling around and visiting another tux place, we decided to stick with the original place, we couldn't find anything we liked more.

Next stop, hair and makeup for me! My first pick of salons can only get me and my girlies in at 10am the morning of the wedding. That's a little early for a 4:00 wedding. William Wesley can get us in at noon. So, that being said, I tested the waters with them and loved both my hair and makeup!! That is a HUGE check mark "done" on the list!! I'm so relieved!

With all our accomplishments this weekend, Mike and I are both excited again! We were a little overwhelmed for a while!


Now, off to the gym!

No comments: