Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Aftermath





It's been about two months since the weddings and about two months since I started my new job. While wedding planning I learned that the wedding market is a money machine! One of my first projects at work was to market to brides. There are a lot of fun, creative things you can do with stamps while making your save the dates, invitations, cocktail napkins, gift and favor tags, envelopes, programs and much more! So how do I communicate that to people?

I started out by creating an advertisement to go into a local bridal magazine that has a one year shelf life. Then, I was able to get it placed in a bag of goodies given to brides at a bridal fair here in the area. Now I am working with the people at QCWeddings.com, a local message board and vendor directory visited by thousands of brides a month, to become a member!

My favorite part of the project was creating a wedding page on our site! Everyday I see beautiful custom designs ordered by brides to be but some brides need a little inspiration so I mocked up samples to do just that! The page is a work in progress right now, it will change as I see what works and what doesn't!

I've posted a few images on the blog, but visit the website to see the rest! If you happen to need items for your own wedding, enter QCWED at checkout and receive 10% off your order ;)

http://www.RubberStamps.Net/QCWED


and the link to my design ideas:

http://www.rubberstamps.net/design-ideas.aspx

notice our shout out in Martha Stewarts magazine!


Also check out our label site with some wedding suggestions:

http://www.superiorlabels.com/QCWED.asp


Next up! I am going to let my bridal efforts work their magic. Currently I'm working on email marketing materials for existing customers and a Quarterly
E-Letter. Exciting stuff! AND a fun side project..Christmas ideas!

No comments: