Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back from the big apple

I returned home from NYC on Thursday and have been catching up on sleep ever since. The trip was great but between work and squeezing in fun time I ran myself down a bit. Aside from work I managed to take in a broadway show, hang out in times square, and explore Soho and go to the MET. Lucky for me my coworker I met out there was really fun which made it all the better!

It's been about 4 years since I've been to NY, so this gave me a much needed fix. O, and for the first time I had a rental and drove a bit. I'm not going to lie, it was a little stressful but I had a GPS and never got lost so all was good. I took a few pictures of my hotel at the Affinia Gardens which was the largest room I've ever stayed in in NY and a few fun pictures too.

My crib for the week:







And the fun pics!

My fav room at the MET


Rooftop at the MET


View from the rooftop


Times Square


No comments: