Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a list to beat all lists

i am such a sucker for lists. top ten, year in review, embarrassing moments ect. and this is the time of year that the media likes to go crazy with them. you can bet my dvr is set for what i consider to be the kick off, Barbara Walters Most Fascinating People of 2009.

tonight while perusing perez i came upon a funny video and although i think they missed a few things, this was obviously made pre-Tiger drama, i got a laugh out of it. it kind of reminds me of the E Hollywood wrap up every friday night on the Daily 10, which is always a treat when i catch it.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I saw this tonight too! And I almost posted it on my facebook... I like the gaga & kanye parts the best haha.

The Adventuresome Road to Where? said...

definitely the highlights!!