Wednesday, August 26, 2009

home

We made it back to Chicago last night after our 12 day road trip out East! I am uploading my pictures as I type this and will post them next!

Before I do so, Mike and I wasted no time last night. After a few hours of being home we trekked it to Home Depot to see what are options are for our landscaping project. Keep in mind we are renting and funding this project on our own, so we are trying to make the most of the $75 we have budgeted for this. Luckily everything is on sale right now!

The back all cleared out! Our plan is to plant two tall grass plants in the area by the lattice that is encircled by the rock, then in front of that three hostas. We also picked up two daisy plants and two purple flower bush plants to place in there somewhere. The rest will be grass. Also, along the side of the fence and the garage we plan to mulch and maybe add some plants next spring!



We hit up home depot!



No comments: