Monday, December 29, 2008

A Little Secret


Mike and I were able to experience one of the Quad Cities best kept secrets on Saturday night. We were invited to my friend Carly's 30th birthday party at La Flama in Moline. Carly told me that they would be eating dinner at La Flama, a restaurant that I reviewed a month or so back, and that the restaurant closes at10. Then at 10:30 La Flama opens back up for some serious salsa dancing.

Mike and I were super excited when we walked through the door! We heard the music and immediatly felt like we were back in Mexico. So what did we do? A shot of tequila! After a couple we were able to brave the dance floor. Carly's sister told us we were really good, I highly doubt it BUT it did give me the confidence I needed to keep going! I think we did ok for our first time!!

We definetely plan on going again! Maybe even this Saturday. It is a 3$ cover for guys, ladies are free ;)

Anyone up for some dancing? Let me know!

No comments: