Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Rough Night At The Theater

Mike and I went to see Marley and Me last night. Neither of us had read the book, but we both had a hunch we could relate to the story. The movie was cute, a bit cheesy at times, but we both enjoyed it. The one thing that really suuuucks about the movie is that, while watching, you know the story will inevitably end in Marley's passing. I spent the last 30 minutes crying because I knew what was coming. As soon as we got home we both grabbed our babies and held on to them as long as they would let us and then I cried a little more.



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Your dogs are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see the movie - I loved the book so much, but I know what you mean about anticipating the sad ending. They are so worth it though!
I can't wait to have a dog one day! :)