Sunday, June 21, 2009

adapting to my new lifestyle

i have to say that i am adapting to being unemployed quite well! i was a little worried at first because for many years work was my priority and what defined me. i mean, i worked hard so i could play hard, but the stress was overwhelming at times. this weekend was one of the best i've had in a long time. my mental lists of to do's was gone, there was no laundry that needed to be done, no cleaning, no squeezed in workouts, there was no need to get anything done before monday!!

i love my new found independance so much that it's really inspiring me to figure out creative ways to make money on my own without being a slave to the man. whether it's becoming a marketing consultant, a professional blogger, making something to sell..i'm not sure yet but the ideas are churning.

hope everyone had a great weekend! i am looking forward to a great workout tomorrow and some fun with my sis who is off!

O, and happy fathers day to all the dads out there

No comments: