Sunday, March 21, 2010

another lovely whole foods trip

Today was possibly the best Sunday ever. I laid in bed until around 1:30 then hit the gym getting 3.5 miles in and some butt lifts before heading off to Whole Foods with Erin for an afternoon, turned evening indulgance. First we hit the wine bar and each had a flight, then we ordered a glass of wine and a french mountain cheese plate. It was all amazing per usual. Before leaving we picked up a few groceries. I headed to the gelato bar and tried a sample of the salty caramel gelato Erin recomended. It was, how do I say this, freakin amazing!! I picked up a pint and took it home for me and my sweetie aka mike to indulge in. That pint was gone in a matter of seconds, it was seriously one of the best things I have ever tasted!

I didnlt take as many pictures tonight but when we headed out to the parking garage I couldn't help myself, the skyline was so gorgeous!




No comments: