Friday, March 19, 2010

I felt like I was cheating

One of my best gal pals, Erin, and I have a new favorite past time. We like to go to the new Whole Foods, have flights at the wine bar, and check out men while they grocery shop, lol. Don't worry I fessed up to my hubs tonight, surprisingly this is not the reason I felt like I was cheating..but rather because I went there with him instead of Erin! I felt like I was letting him into my secret life!

Anyways, I took some pictures with my blackberry, unfortunely I forgot my camera. After a long week we had a nice dinner together at Sushi Luxe then headed off to Whole Foods. This Whole foods is new, and not like the others that exist in Chicago, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Let me start off by saying...sigh, xanadu



After the wine it was really hard to decide in one treat to take home for dessert. We browsed the vegan treats a while, gelato, bakery and finally decidede to get a few cookies from the cookie bar.



We came home and shared a few marzipan macaroons, almond crescent cookies and a butterscotch cookie, all sooo good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

trail mix bar?? we have to go there next time i visit!