This has been a rough week already. I am so exhausted and I have no idea why? Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 8:00! I was fighting it too, ask Mike. I yelled at him a few times when he told me to go to bed..oops! I get really crabby in my sleep sometimes. This morning I couldn't wake up! To make matters worse, before Mike left he brought baby Dixie in, she curled up right next to me and we snuggled for a bit. That made it really tough to get up.
Last week I was doing so good! Working out before work, walking the dogs. I really hope I am not getting sick again. Seems to be an every other week pattern. My fingers are crossed that Mike and I both stay healthy since we are leaving for our New Orleans holiday on Thursday next week.
Anyways. A fellow blogger posted this earlier today. I thought I'd give it a whirl, an attempt to brighten my day if you will. Nothing like a little narcissism to boost ones spirits.
1. Thought for the day: Give me a day off, NOW PLEASE, or I might die!
2. Song of the moment: On Call, Kings of Leon
3. Drink of the moment: Coffee, after 3 months I broke down and bought a Starbucks this morning, you may remember I gave it up during the week and switched to green tea.
4. Currently I spend too much time: stressing about everything!!
5. Word or quote of the week: "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. "
6. Currently annoyed by: silence
7. Currently reading: Alice Hoffman's The Third Angel
8. Last movie you watched: Rachel Getting Married
9. Currently day dreaming about: Last night I dreamt I had a baby and started a new job... strange!
10. Currently enjoying: Easy access to nature, something I did not have in Chicago
Looking forward to a few of these next week!