Tuesday, May 19, 2009

if only my scanner was working...

Today Mike took his last final and it finally feels like SUMMER! Right now me and my babies are out on the patio grilling up some salmon and enjoying a cold duvel!! YUM and YUM! today it finally hit me... WE ARE GOING TO NEW ORLEANS IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!



Dinner!


I cannot tell you how much I need this vacation and how EXCITED I am. It's been a stressful year for me, not to have a pity party...but moving to another state, and a much smaller city after almost 10 years of living in Chicago can be pretty traumatic. Luckily my middle of the night panic attacks have recently stopped.

Our friends Julie and Trish will be joining us on the trip this time which will be a lot of fun since Trish is a NOLA virgin!! I only wish my scanner was working right now because Julie and I went together with my brother and a certain ex bf back in 2001! We had an amazing time and some stories I like to tell over and over again. The chartreuse story...Julie's haircut...a certain few people sharing the toilet after a little too much fun! (Brad and Julie)!!

I'd love to be able to post some of those memories, I look back at those pics now and we all look like BABIES! Maybe I'll tinker around and see what I can do!

No comments: