Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A few thoughts for the day

A blogger friend of mine posted these questions on her page. I figured I would post them on mine too, I love a quick survey!

Now you answer them!

1. Thought for the day: It's hump day!

2. Song of the moment: Everyone's At It - Lily Allen

3. Drink of the moment: Mint Green Tea with honey

4. Next thing you want to buy: Tickets to Vegas

5. Word of the week: Determined

6. Currently annoyed by: AIG

7. Currently reading? The New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

8. Last movie you watched? The Black Dahlia - and I feel asleep

2 comments:

Jess said...

At first I thought it said "currently employed by:" AIG. Good thing you're not!

The Adventuresome Road to Where? said...

On the plus side I might have a nice bonus if I worked there. JUST KIDDING!