Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a compulsive over planner

There I said it out loud. I'd love, more than anything in the world, to be a free-spirited, spontanous woman, but that fact is I agonize over the details of everything!

Mike and I have been planning a weekend in Chi for the past month or so, but he got sick, my bff from chi was here, mike had a fundraiser... all these things kept postponing our plans. So, we decided this is the weekend! No excuses! We plan to leave on Thursday so I can dance the night away at my all time FAV club. NEO!!! I am so flippin excited!!! I spent many a Thursday in my 20's at Neo, this was ESPECIALLY nice when I worked at Spiegel and my flex time schedule allowed me every other Friday off!! Sigh, those were the days.

Friday I will be seeing my fav dentist in the entire world, Dr. Simeoni and then getting my hair colored by my fav colorist in the entire world, Amalia. Next on the agenda Mike and I are going to hit Trader Joe's, my fav grocery store in the entire world and head over to Julie's condo to hang with a few of my greatest friends in the entire world.. Ok, so see... overplanning at work here.

I am happy to say though, that I made a little progress this evening. Mike and I wanted to stay in a hotel Thursday night for fun. I started obsessive compulsively scouring the internet for the best rates, location ect. Then I said, SCREW THIS and went to Price Line! Yep that's right, I put in my bid and let fate, or William Shatner, pick our hotel! After a few tweaks we ended up with the Double Tree Magnificant Mile for just $60. Score!

The plans are made! Brace yourself Chicago, I am reclaiming you for my own!!

No comments: