Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Kind Of A Blogger Am I?

I love surveys and questionnaires. I love filling them out and wondering what each of my answers means to the person on the other end, must be the marketer in me. This evening while reading the daily posts on one of the blogs I follow afterellen.com the post on Typealyzer had me eagerly clicking the link to their site. Typelizer will analyze the writing in ones blog or twitter and provide some insight on the bloggers personality, writing style ect. Imagine my excitment! It's as easy as 1.2.3 literally. Simply go to the site, enter your blog or any blog and there you have it, your analysis.

Here's what Typelyzer had to say about my blog:

ESFP - The Performers


The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


Interesting huh! Even more interesting, I entered some of my fav blogs and several of them are also performers, hmmm, maybe we seek each other out!

At any rate, I don't know if this is how I am in the real world, but I like who I am in the blogosphere!

No comments: