Monday, March 23, 2009

Some Tasty New Treats

Yesterday while doing my regular grocery shopping I kept my eyes open for a special treat. When I got to the freezer section I stumbled upon a new line of light treats by Blue Bunny.

First to catch my eye were the Double Strawberry Aspen Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars

Creamy strawberry low fat frozen yogurt with a layer of strawberry fruit filling topped with crunchy granola crumbles covered in a vanilla yogurt coating.

Sounds good to me! They are fairly low in sugar, have a little bit of fiber and about 8 grams of fat, not bad! I almost went for these until I saw the Double Chocolate Sedona Frozen Yogurt Granola Sandwiches.



These are made with creamy chocolate low fat frozen yogurt with thick swirls of fudge sandwiched between two chewy honey oat granola wafers. These yummy treats are 5 grams of fat and 190 calories. A bonus, they also provide a little extra fiber(3 grams) and calcium.

Anything granola/graham cracker tasting with chocolate works for me! Mike and I both enjoyed these last night, and will be again shortly!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment - I appreciate it :)
You are right, we will figure it out! Those bars look dElicious!
Take care, and thanks again x